关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

英国留学的你会说俚语了吗?-英国留学网

刚刚更新 编辑:井浪花-cj 浏览次数:371 移动端

本文标题:英国留学的你会说俚语了吗?-英国留学网,如今留学的人越来越多,不论高中生、大学生还是读研的学生,都想早日去留学接受好的教育,很多同学对英国留学,英国留学网,英国留学中介的相关问题有所疑问,下面澳际小编整理了《英国留学的你会说俚语了吗?-英国留学网》,欢迎阅读,如有疑问欢迎联系我们的在线老师,进行一对一答疑。

  经过时代的演变和进化,部分词组和表达被沿用至今,许多新生代的俚语源源不断的补充,进而有了一个较为系统的俚语收录。接下来就给大家介绍几个街头巷尾常听到俚语。

  Ropey=Not very good 形容词,表示不太好,既可以形容你的心情,感觉,也可以用于描述物体。

  I feel a bit ropey today. 我今天感觉不太舒服。

  Your tyres look a bit ropy, don't they? 你的轮胎貌似状况不太好?

  Your spelling's a bit ropey. 你的拼写有点难看。

  Gutted=Extreme disappointment 形容心情很沮丧,很难过

  If my cat ran away, I'd be positively gutted. 如果我的猫离开我我一定会很难过。

  His girlfriend broke up with him. He’s absolutely gutted.他的女朋友和他分手了,他肯定很难过

  Cotch=To hang/chill on your ownor with other people 既是动词也可以做形容词某些情况下还是名词,多用于朋友之间表示一起出去放松玩乐一下。

  Blud= "Blud" comes from bredrin or blood brother,but now it doesn't havent to mean a literal brother more like a friend.名词,相当于朋友,伙伴,常常和上面介绍的cotch一起出现在朋友的日常对话中

  How you doing, blud. 最近过的怎么样,兄弟

  Come we go cotch.让我们去放松一下

  Wanna come and cotch at my house tonight blud.大家今晚来我家玩吧

  Scrummy=A combination of "scrumptious" and "yummy", used to convey that deep, satisfied pleasure that comes after you finish something . 表示很满足,很开心,可以用于食物也可以对某件事某个表演。

  The guy who just walked in is so scrummy hot.刚才走进来的那个人简直帅呆了。

  After she finished watching the television episode, Anna leaned back contentedly and said, "That was scrummy."安娜看完电视剧后,怡然自得的说:“简直太享受了”

  The apple pie was absolutely scrummy, I had threepieces.这个苹果派太好吃了,我都吃了三个了。

  Knackered= Exhausted, tired or sleepy 形容词,表示很疲惫

  I'm feeling a bit knackered today.我今天好累。

  I am absolutely knackered after working all day.工作一天之后我都累坏了。

  Skive=To be absent from work or school during the hours that you should normally be there发现小伙伴想翘课或者不去上班,可以用这个词

  Rebecca isn't here because she has skived off for a lunch time date.丽贝卡不在这因为她趁着午饭时间溜走了。

  My best excuse for skiving is I'm sick.我最好的翘课理由就是生病了

  Take the piss=To rile, mock, or be a jerk to another person whether or not the person is joking or being serious.表示吐槽别人,或者开玩笑

  The guys on TV last night were taking the piss out of the government again.那群家伙昨晚又在电视上吐槽政府了。

  He's taking the piss out of you.他在吐槽你呢

  Drop a clanger=To make an obvious mistake,To say something innocent in an unfortunate context 当众失言,说出令人尴尬的话

  I dropped a clanger by asking John how his dog was when it's been dead three months.我失言询问他家狗的情况,却不知道他的狗3个月前死了。

  英国的你会说俚语了吗?这也是与腐国人拉近关系的套路啊,同学们快快学学吧。

以上就是有关英国留学的你会说俚语了吗?-英国留学网的相关内容介绍,希望对您有所帮助,对此如果还有什么想要了解的,可以关注澳际留学相关资讯。

大多数用户曾经通过:英国留学的你会说俚语了吗?-英国留学网搜索到本页,英国留学的你会说俚语了吗?-英国留学网内容来自互联网不代表本网观点,如果本网转载的稿件涉及您的版权请发邮件至jinglanghua@aoji.cn,我们将第一时间本网将依照国家相关法律法规尽快妥善处理

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537