悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 出国留学必备地道用餐口语.
出国留学时,我们难免要与别人进行面对面的口语交流,这个是后即便是简单的几句话,也能为异国他乡的你提供不小的帮助。今天分享给大家一些用餐时候的常用语。
Hi, we need a table for two, please.
你好﹐我们有两位。
May we have a table by the window, please?
请给我们一个靠窗的桌子好吗﹖
We prer to sit by the window, please.
我们想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
This table would be great. Thank you.
这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What’s your special today?
你们今天有什么特餐﹖
What kind of dish is most popular here?
这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖
I’d like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your ch make my dishes mild?
我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖
We need more time to decide what to order.
我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什么。
Sorry, we still don’t have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?
对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐你有什么建议吗﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table.
我想和隔壁桌一样的菜
OK, we’ll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.
请先给我们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Excuse me, I’d like my coffee warmer. /Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.
请给我热一点的咖啡。
Do you offer any set courses for party of two?
你们有没有提供2个人的套餐﹖
May I have another fork please?
请再给我一根叉子。
Could you give me a fork,please.
请你给我一根叉子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Is soda rillable?
汽水可续杯吗﹖
Some more water please.
请再帮我加些水。
May we have some more napkins?
可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖
We could like to order some desert now.
我们现在想点些甜点。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is?
麻烦告诉我厕所在哪里。
We are ready for the bill now.
我们要买单。
Are we supposed to leave tips here?
我们需要付小费吗﹖
Is American Express(visa or master, travelers’ check...) granted /accepted here?
你们收美国运通卡/visa/master/旅行支票吗﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept?
你们收那种信用卡呢﹖
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
谢谢你的服务﹐我们这餐吃得很好。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。