关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

【美剧台词】贱人就是矫情,赏她一丈红!.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:200 移动端

  2012年大热剧集《甄嬛传》红遍大江南北,近日又传出要踏上美利坚合众国的主流电视台,热心观众和网友在拍手叫好之时,也不免担心诸如“曹贵人”、“一丈红”、“慎刑司”等专有名词如何翻译。下面看看江烈浓的版本。

  小议甄嬛传汉译英问题

  “赏她一丈红”,有大段文本空间足以解释,give her a long red之类的葫芦屯翻译就别瞎操心了。英文若要剪辑,可以说:Beat her to death. 想装古人,可以说:Beateth this biatch to death. 我建议:Reward her with hollyhocks.

  下面是“华妃赐夏冬春一丈红”这个桥段的中英双语字幕,大家感受一下:

  周宁海:嗻

  Ay!

  甄嬛:她与你同为嫔妃,你怎能打她?

  Being a concubine of the same rank,

  What grants you the right to hit her?

  夏冬春:放开

  Let go!

  众人:华妃娘娘万福金安

  May peace be with you,

  Your Second Ladyship Hua-Fei.

  夏:华妃娘娘

  Your Second Ladyship.

  华妃:周宁海

  Chou Ning-Hai

  周:嗻

  Ay!

  华:放开她

  Let go of her.

  秋来御花园风景如画

  The Imperial Garden in autumn is picturesque.

  好好的景致却被人给打扰了

  Yet disturbed by such a drama queen.

  真是扫兴

  How disappointing!

  夏:安答应她出言不逊

  Ann Ta-Ying has made impertinent remarks.

  嫔妾只是想训诫她一下而已

  I was only trying to admonish her.

  训诫一下

  Simply admonishing.

  华:皇后与本宫都不在了吗

  Why oh while the Empress and I are away,

  本宫竟不知这后宫

  Well, how do you know,

  已是夏常在当家

  that Hsia will play.

  要辛苦你来训诫宫嫔

  Thank you for your "admonishing";

  本宫怕你承担不起这份辛苦

  But you have no title to do so, I&aposm afraid.

  今年的枫叶好像不够红阿

  The maple leaves this year

  Are not as red as blood, hmm

  不认识的小贱人。。。:奴婢听说

  Your ladyship,

  那枫叶要鲜血染就才红得好看

  I think the idiom rers to fresh human blood

  华:是吗

  Oh really?

  那就赏夏常在一丈红吧

  Well then, reward Hsia with hollyhocks.

  就算是用他的血

  Hopully her blood

  为宫裡的枫叶积点颜色

  Shall color the imperial maples up.

  夏:一丈红?

  Hollyhocks?

  周:启禀小主

  My young mistress,

  一丈红乃宫中刑罚

  Hollyhocks, &apostis one imperial punishment:

  取两寸厚五尺长的木板

  With a long and large stick,

  责打其腰部以下部位

  Beating on the buttocks and legs,

  直打到筋骨皆断血肉模煳为止

  Until bones all broken, blood out-flown,

  远远看上去鲜红一片

  When looked from afar

  那颜色叫一漂亮

  &aposTis as red as blood,

  所以叫一丈红

  Like hollyhocks.

  小主,请吧

  My young mistress, shall we?

  夏:华妃娘娘,华妃娘娘饶命啊

  Your Ladyship, Your Ladyship,

  Please spare my life!

  华妃娘娘,嫔妾再也不敢了

  Your Ladyship Hua-Fei,

  Never will I dare again!

  华妃娘娘饶命啊

  Please spare my life!

  小贱人:小主的血要是真染红了

  Shall the blood of my young mistress,

  御花园的枫叶

  Color up the imperial maples,

  那可是上辈子修来的福气呢

  Lucky you, &apostis your fortune and honor.

  夏:华妃娘娘饶命啊

  Your Ladyship, please spare my life!

  周:来人哪,拖去慎刑司行刑

  Guards, take her to court for punishment.

  夏:华妃娘娘饶命啊

  Your Ladyship, please spare my life!

  华妃娘娘,华妃娘娘

  Your Ladyship, Your Ladyship Hua-Fei!

  华妃娘娘饶命啊

  Your Ladyship, please spare my life!

  华:夏氏以下犯上,意在宫中无礼

  Hsia&aposs been rude to go against her superiors.

  让各位妹妹受惊了

  That must have shocked you, my dear sisters.

  只是,虽然法不责众

  The law fails where violators are legion; however,

  但此事还是由你们三个人引起的

  &aposTwas the three of you who caused this stir.

  夏氏咎由自取

  As for Hsia, &apostwas nobody&aposs fault but her own.

  你们也不是省事的

  While you three are not to be taken lightly too.

  好好闭门思过去吧

  Now shut your faces

  And ponder over your mistakes.

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537