悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 【工作用语】如何解读老板的话中话?.
身在职场,要做出一番事业,除了勤勤恳恳,卖力拼搏,还有一件事很重要,就是弄懂老板的心思。这不是说要拍老板马屁,但不懂老板所想就很难得到重视。要弄懂老板所想,就要解读他所说的话背后的意思,因为不是每个人都是直接的。一起来解读老板的话中话吧。
如何解读老板的话中话?
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too edgy"
老板说:太急躁了
WHAT IT MEANS: Plainly put, you&aposre not friendly enough. Managers don&apost see you as approachable, which may be hindering your career.
背后含义是:老实说,你不够友善。经理们觉得你不容易靠近,这种看法或许会阻碍你的职业生涯。
Quick fix: Smile more and make an fort at deskside chitchat.
补救办法:多微笑,试着与别人多聊天。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Lack impact"
老板说:印象不深
WHAT IT MEANS: Shyness (being passive in meetings, waiting to be asked questions) can be confused with indifference. As a result, others don&apost solicit your opinions.
背后含义是:胆怯(在会议中不积极,等着被问问题)会让别人误认为冷漠。结果别人不会再征求你的看法。
Quick fix: Swallow your anxieties and pipe up with ideas.
补救办法:放下焦虑担心,说出自己的想法。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too emotional"
老板说:太感情用事了
WHAT IT MEANS: You gesticulate and raise your voice when championing ideas, which suggests you&aposre not in control.
背后含义是:当讨论观点时你手势过多还提高音量,会让别人认为自我控制力不够。
Quick fix: Make more eye contact and use just one hand to reinforce your points - it&aposs not as pushy.
补救办法:有更多眼神交流,在强调观点时用一只手辅助即可——这样显得不是那么强势。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too laid-back"
老板说:太松散了
WHAT IT MEANS: You may not be dressing professionally, are overly familiar with colleagues, or don&apost convey a sense of urgency about work.
背后含义是:你可能穿的不职业化、和同事混的太熟、没有传达出对工作的紧张和重视。
Quick fix: Step up your game with a new suit, quit schmoozing, and walk with purpose.
补救办法:穿新的职业装继续工作进程、不再闲谈、明确目标。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too risky"
老板说:太冒险了
WHAT IT MEANS: Your idea of innovation may not align with your company&aposs vision. Your big ideas may be unworkable.
背后含义是:你创新的想法可能与公司目标不一致。你惊天动地的想法或许行不通。
Quick fix: Watch the office all-star and what elements of her pitches perk the boss&aposs ears.
补救办法:观察办公室红人的做事方法,以及老板会采纳她哪些方面的建议。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Need to be more assertive"
老板说:要更独断
WHAT IT MEANS: Your voice is not projecting confidence - you speak too softly, engage in baby talk, or end every statement with a question mark.
背后含义是:你的声音听起来并不自信——说话没底气,有无关紧要的话,或者每个观点都以问句结尾。
Quick fix: Raise your voice, enunciate, and stop doubting yourself.
补救办法:提高音量、清晰表达、别再怀疑自己。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。