悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 【工作英语】33条与人相处的建议.
1.Give your contacts a big smile when you meet them. Make them feel that you are really happy to meet them.
1.遇见别人的时候,予以灿烂的微笑。让他们感到你很快乐,很乐于与其相处。
2.Give your full attention to the people you converse with as if nothing else is important.
2.把全身的注意力都集中在与你谈话的人身上,忽略其他。
3. When they ask for your attention, leave whatever you are doing.
3.当别人与你说话的时候,无论正在做什么,放下手边的工作。
4.When they call you, greet them with enthusiasm as if you are longing for their call.
4.当别人登门拜访的时候,热情的接待,就好像你很期待他们。
5.Don’t make them wait.
5.别让他人等待。
6.Print the list of your contacts and look at it in your spare time. It will remind you of whom to touch base.
6.列出与熟人往来的单子,最好打印出来,有空儿的时候看看。它会提示你,最近和谁,该联系联系了。
7.Always reply your contacts’ emails and text messages.
7.永远记得回邮件,短消息。
8.Reply their emails and text messages in the first chance you get.
8.回复别人的e-mail与短消息,在你有机会回复的第一时间里。
9.Shake their hands with enthusiasm.
9.握手,要热情。
10.Praise them sincerely when they do something good. Make them feel that you are proud of them.
10.别人做的非常好的时候,真诚的赞美。让他们感到你的欣赏。
11.Always return their calls.
11.拜访,记得回访。
12.Send a message to them on their birthdays. Even better, call them.
12.别人生日时,发短信送去祝福。当然,打个电话再好不过了。
13.Drop your old contacts quick emails or text messages to ask how they are doing.
13.对于许久没有回复的信息,删掉的同时尽快发去邮件或短信,与他们保持联系。
14.Remember their names and achievements.
14.要记得别人的名字与成就。
15.Remember important facts about them, especially the things they really care about (you may want to write them down).
15.记下对于别人重要的事情,尤其是他们最关心的(也许可以写下来)
16.Introduce them to the people in your contact who may help them out.
16.别人向你求助,如果有帮得上忙的朋友,可以引荐给他。
17.Actively find the deepest needs they may have (without waiting for them to explicitly tell you).
17.主动的雪中送炭(而不是等别人向你求助)。
18.Take initiative to give them the solutions they need.
18.率先提供给别人解决问题的办法。
19.Give thanks for them in your session of gratitude.
19.向别人致谢,用以感恩的心。
20.Mention their names in your prayer.
20.祷告的时候提到他们的名字。
21.Talk with them about their life.
21.与人攀谈时,可以聊聊关于他的生活。
22.Ask them specific questions about things they care about. They will realize that you care enough to remember their facts.
22.对于别人关心的事情,具体询问。他们会体感觉到你的体恤。
23.Give them something precious you have. Time is a good candidate.
23.与别人分享对你来说珍贵的东西。时间是最好的候选者。
24.Go eat with them. Even better, treat them.
24.一同吃饭。当然,最好不过的,是自己来下厨招待。
25.When you meet them, don’t look at your watch as if you have something more important to do.
25.与别人相处时,不要总是看表。会使人误解你有很重要的事情去做。
26.When you talk to them, don’t look over their shoulder as if you are looking for someone more important to talk to.
26.与人说话,不要看着别人的肩膀。那使你看上去很急于结束对话。
27.Send them quick tips or articles you just found which may benit them.
27.给别人介绍好的引荐或文章。
28.Message them encouraging words or quotes.
28.发短信,多写一些鼓舞的文字或引用。
29.Lend them the best books or DVDs you have.
29.如果有的话,借给别人你最喜爱的书籍或电影。
30.Talk to them about how you like your other friends. They will think that you may talk the same way about them.
30.与人交谈,常说说朋友的好话。那样,在他的背后,也会认为你会如此谈论他。
31.Don’t talk negatively to them about how you don’t like your other friends. They will think that you may also talk the same way about them.
31.不要背地里讲朋友的坏话。这样,在他的背后,说到他的时候,他也会这么认为。
32.Occasionally mention their names in your conversation with them.
32.交谈中,偶尔提到对方的名字。
33.Be creative to give them small surprises every now and then.
33.时常给别人富有创造力的小小惊喜。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。