悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 【美剧台词】邻家女孩:我被骗了.
I&aposm sorry I got upset.
我很抱歉,我很烦
I just--I felt taken advantage of.
我觉得被欺骗了
Look, I&aposm not gonna be a dick. I know she loves you.
我不想做个混球,我知道她爱你
I&aposm gonna leave you guys alone.
我不会管你们的
But now you&aposre doing something for me.
但是现在你要为我做点事
Remember that ass-bag Hugo from the convention?
记得大会上的那个雨果?
We used to be partners a long time ago.
我们很久以前曾是搭档
One day, I had this killer idea…
某天我想出一个超级主意…
to make films set in real-life situations.
拍摄真实生活情形的电影
You know, Real World porn.
你知道,真实的A片
I tell the idea to Hugo. He says he&aposll think about it.
我把这个主意告诉雨果,他说别想了
And what does that mother fucker do?
但是这个狗娘养的是怎么做的呢?
Takes my best girls, starts his own company with my idea…
带走我最好的女孩,用我的主意开了他自己的公司…
and the guy makes millions.
这家伙赚了几百万
It&aposs not the money that pisses me off. I mean, yeah, fuck…
不是钱让我生气,我是说,钱让我生气…
it does piss me off, but that&aposs not it.
但不是钱的问题
It&aposs the perception. Everybody thinks Hugo&aposs the genius.
是别人的看法,大家都认为雨果是天才,那是我的主意
It was my idea. It&aposs like he&aposs Simon and I&aposm Garfunkel.
就像他是保罗西蒙,我是亚特加芬科尔
upset adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
I&aposm always upset when I don&apost get any mail.
我接不到任何邮件时总是心烦意乱。
There is no reason to get so upset.
完全没有理由如此心烦意乱。
Try not to get too upset about it.
尽量不要过于为此烦恼。
He was very upset that you didn&apost reply to his letters.
你没有给他回信,他很不安。
take advantage of 利用
You should take advantage of it.
你应该好好利用这个机会。
He takes advantage of her ignorance and simplicity; it isn&apost cricket.
他乘机利用她的无知和单纯,这种做法是不光明正大的。
It never occurred to me to take advantage of him.
我决没有想到过要占他的便宜。
convention n. 大会
The convention looms as political battle.
这场大会将是一场政治角斗。
think about 考虑
I&aposll think over your suggestion again.
我将再次仔细考虑你的建议。
He needs some time to think the matter out.
他需要时间来仔细考虑一下那件事
May I think about it for a moment?
我可以考虑一下吗?
piss sb. off 使某人恼怒、烦恼
perception n. 观念,看法
The public&aposs perception of him is slowly changing.
公众对他的观念正在慢慢地发生变化。
My perception was the conditions had not changed.
我认为情况无变化。
My perception of the problem is quite different.
我对这个问题的理解则完全不同。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。