悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 【工作用语】21句英语保你成为金牌销售.
1.Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.
贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
2.We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.
我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。
3.This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
4.There is a good market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
5.There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品滞销。
6.There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
7.Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
8.They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
9.Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
10.They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
11.Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
12.We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.
根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
13.Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
14.We are trying to find a market for this article.
我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
15.We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
16.According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
17.We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
18.According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?
19.The market situation is not known to us.
我们还不了解市场情况。
20.Your market still has great potential.
你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
21.There are only a few unsold pieces.
只有几件商品未售出。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。