悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 阿凡达剧中经典台词.
The sky people have sent us a message. 人类给我们带来了消息
That they can take whatever they want. 他们可以为所欲为
But we will send them a message. 但是我们也要给他们送去消息
You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you. 你们要像疾风一样出发
You tell that Turok Makto calls to them. 就说魅影骑士召唤他们
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度
It&aposs nothing like an old school safety bri to put your mind at ease. 没什么比个老学校安全简短,来放轻松心情了。
He has no business sticking his nose in my department. 他没有商业坚持他的鼻子在我的部门。
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.大意是人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会!
You got some heart, kid, showing up in this neighborhood. 你有了一些的心,孩子,展示这个社区。
Pandora will shit you out dead with zero warning. 潘多拉将便爱上你死了,零警告
Sky people can not learn. You do not see. - Teach me how to see人类不能学习。你看不到。-教我如何看
.It is hard to fill a cup which is already full. 很难填补,已经满杯。
For reasons I cannot fathom the Omaticaya have chosen you. 我不能完全理解的原因Omaticaya选中你。
Even the stone understands better then he does. 甚至那块石头比他还要地了解, If you want to hit this thing, it&aposs going to be complicated.Only their Deity. 如果你想打这事,这将是相当复杂的。只有他们的神。
Their Goddess made up of all living things. 所有活的东西是由他们的女神创造的。
You got nothing, keep running. Why don&apost you bring back some friends你什么都没有得到,继续跑。你为什么不带回来一些朋友
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。