关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

职场新十大超级实用建议.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:229 移动端

  1. Give your realistic deadlines­ 告诉上司现实的截止日期­

  Give yourself a bit of extra time to get the job done properly, and if you get things done early, the boss will be impressed.­

  应当稍微高估完成既定任务需要花费的时间,并且,如果你“提前”完成任务,上司会对你印象深刻。­

  2. Get problems solved early­ 提前解决问题­

  Let your boss know immediately about any problems that crop up, he will be gratul if you give him enough time to solve it.­

  出现任何突发问题都要立刻让上司知道,要是你给上司足够的时间来解决这些问题,他会对你心存感激。­

  3. Don&apost be a yes /no man, be a good lieutenant.­ 不要做一个“唯唯诺诺者/否定论者”,做一个“优秀的中尉”。­

  Offer polite, constructive criticism, and do your best to see how your boss&aposs plans are feasible.­

  有礼貌地提出建设性意见,并尽可能看到上司方案的可行性。­

  4. Personal appearance is important­ 个人形象很重要­

  Dress professionally, keep a breath mint and comb handy, and make a clean and well-organized work station.­

  永远专业着装、随身带薄荷糖和梳子,保持一个清洁并摆放整齐的工作场所。­

  5. Take the initiative 积极主动­

  If you see there is room for improvement, write a proposal and float the idea to your boss.­

  如果你发现可以改进的空间,那么写下建议并把想法告诉上司。­

  6. Respect your boss&aposs time­ 尊重上司的时间­

  Don&apost bother your boss if he is on phone or is elbows deep in work, and try to solve the problem if you can solve it yourself.­

  如果你的上司在打电话或者专心工作,最好重新考虑你要找他处理的问题的紧急程度,不要在你自己可以解决的小问题上浪费上司的时间。­

  7. Take on your boss&aposs unpleasant tasks­ 接受上司指派的让人不愉快的任务­

  Volunteer to take on the nasty tasks that annoy your boss.­

  主动接手这些任务,让你的上司从这些繁琐杂事中脱身而出。

  8. Speak up at meeting­ 在会议上大声发言­

  Try to have at least one well-informed opinion about the task at han.­

  每次开会时,尽力对正在进行的任务提出至少一点可取的意见。­

  9. Put your boss at ease­ 让你的上司放松­

  Make a note of anything you and the boss have in common, and conduct a good relationship with your boss and co-workers.­

  记下你与上司之间的所有共同点,并且与你的老板和同事建立融洽的关系。­

  10. Understand your shortcomings­ 认识自己的短处­

  Always be willing to learn a new skill to increase your personal fectives.­

  要永远乐于学习新技能,并提升你的工作效率。

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537