关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

《夜访吸血鬼》经典台词 老牌吸血鬼帅哥们的故事.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:402 移动端

  《夜访吸血鬼》是1994年的一部电影,虽然电影距今已经19年,但是电影这的两位男主角确实至今依旧活跃于影坛的两位影帝级人物:汤姆·克鲁斯与布拉德·皮特。从这部片子便开创了一个先河,凡是吸血鬼必须拥有贵族气质一个都是帅哥。下面就来欣赏一下其中的经典台词。

图片1

  LOUIS: So you want me to tell you the story of my life...

  你想要我把我的故事告诉你?

  MALLOY: Oh yes, like I said, that&aposs what I do. I interview people. I&aposm a collector of lives. F.M. radio. K.F.R.C.

  是的,我说过,这就是我的工作。我是人生故事的收藏家。我采访别人,然后在K.F.R.C电台播出。

  LOUIS: You&aposll need a lot of tape for my story.

  我的故事需要很多的磁带来记录。

  MALLOY: No problem. I got a bag full of tape ready.

  没关系,我准备了一整袋的磁带。

  LOUIS: You followed me here, didn&apost you?

  你跟踪我到这儿,不是吗?

  MALLOY: Yeah, I suppose I did. You seemed very interesting. This is where you live?

  对,正是这样。你看上去相当有趣。你住在这儿吗?

  LOUIS: No. Just a room...

  不,这只是一个房间……

  MALLOY: What do you say we get started? So, what do you do?

  你说我们怎么开始呢?你是干什么的?

  LOUIS: I&aposm a vampire.

  我是个吸血鬼。

  MALLOY: That&aposs something I haven&apost heard bore. Well, you mean this literally, I take it.

  这我倒从来没有听说过。嗯,你说真的?

  LOUIS: Absolutely. I was waiting for you in that alleyway, watching you watching me. And then you began to speak.

  千真万确。我在那条小巷子里等着你,看着你看见我。然后你开口说话。

  MALLOY: So what a lucky break for me.

  那我真走运。

  LOUIS: Perhaps lucky for both of us.

  也许我俩都很走运。

  MALLOY: You…said you were waiting for me? What will you do? Kill me, drink my blood or likes that?

  你在……你说你在等着我?你要干什么?杀了我,喝我的血或者诸如此类的事情?

  LOUIS: Yes. But you needn&apost be worry about that now.

  不错。不过现在你无需担心。

  MALLOY: You believe this, don&apost you? That you&aposre a vampire?

  你为什么相信这个,相信你是个吸血鬼?

  LOUIS: We can&apost begin this way. Let me turn on the light.

  我们不能这样开始。我打算把头顶上的灯打开。

  MALLOY: But I thought vampires didn&apost like the light.

  可我以为吸血鬼不喜欢灯光呢。

  LOUIS: We love it. I only wanted to prepare you.

  我们喜欢灯光。我只想让你有所准备。

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537