悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 《神探夏洛克》台词介绍 其实是基友吧!.
I&aposll get you a candle for the table. It&aposs more romantic, hmm?
我给你们拿蜡烛来 让气氛浪漫点
I&aposm not his date!
我们没在约会
You may as well eat. We might be waiting a long time.
你也吃点吧 我们可能得等上一段时间
Hmm. Are you going to?
你来点什么吗
What day is it?
今天星期几
It&aposs Wednesday.
星期三
I&aposm okay for a bit.
暂时不用
You haven&apost eaten today. For God&aposs sake, you need to eat!
你一天都没吃东西 老天 你总得吃点
No, you need to eat. I need to think.
不 你得吃东西 而我得思考
The brain&aposs whatcounts, everything else is transport.
只有大脑才重要 其它不过是运输管道
You might consider ruelling.
就算是你也得考虑充电啊
So, do you have a girlfriend who feeds you up sometimes?
那你有没有女朋友时常来给你充充电
Is that what girlfriends do? Feed you up?
女朋友就是用来充电的吗
You don&apost have a girlfriend then?
这么说你没女朋友咯
It&aposs not really my area.
女人不是我的菜
Oh, right.
这样啊
Do you have a boyfriend?
那你有男朋友吗
Which is fine, by the way.
那个 我不介意
I know it&aposs fine.
我知道你不介意
So you don&apost have a boyfriend then?
那你也没男朋友咯
No.
没有
Right. Okay.
好吧
So unattached, like me.
你无牵无挂 跟我一样
Good.
很好
John, you should know that Iconsidermyself married to my work
约翰 你得知道 我已经当自己娶了工作为妻
and while I&aposm flattered by your interest,
虽然我很感谢你的好意
I&aposm really not looking for any kind of...
但我真得没有想要...
No, no, no.
不不不
I wasn&apost asking you out. No.
我不是在约你出去
I&aposm just saying, it&aposs all fine.
我的意思就是没关系
Whatever shakes your...boat. I&aposm going to shut up now.
不管你介意什么 我闭嘴就是
I think that&aposs for the best.
我想这样最好
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。