悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 一个外国父亲教的人生信条.
1. Never waste water.
永远都不要浪费水。
2. Listen to good music, especially jazz.
听好音乐,特别是爵士乐。
3. Admire people who are not only good at what they do, but who love doing it.
尊敬那些不仅擅长做某项事,而且热爱做所做事情的人。
4. Respect your roots.
尊敬自己的长辈。
5. Never waste food.
绝对不要浪费食物。
6. Your body is a beautiful machine. Eat right and exercise.
你的身体是台精美的机器。要保持良好的饮食习惯,常锻炼。
7. Never waste money.
绝对不要浪费钱。
8. Be kind to children and animals.
对孩童和动物都要和善。
9. Be a good friend.
做一个够义气的朋友。
10. Never waste anything.
不要浪费任何东西。
11. When you’re watching a nature show on television, don’t feel too bad when the lion kills the gazelle because the lion has to eat, too.
当你看见电视上的动物世界里狮子吃掉羚羊时,不用感到痛心,因为这就是食物链。
12. There’s always something.
凡事总有希望。
13. Don’t scuff your shoes.
不要把鞋穿坏。
14. Anticipate what could go wrong—something always goes wrong—and try to prevent it from happening. If it happens anyway, learn from it.
要对不幸的事情来临有所准备——虽然有时事情总会变的很糟,但要在事情变坏前有心理准备。无论发生什么事,都要从中得到教训。
15. Act a little cocky.
平时表现的要自信些。
16. There’s only one way to do things: the right way.
凡事总有解决的办法,但要找准正确的方向。
17. When you’re screwing something in, make sure it’s on good and tight, but don’t overdo it, or you’ll strip the screw.
当你想把什么事情牢牢抓紧时,要把握一个合适的度,否则你就会失去。
18. Don’t take the little sticker off the peach until you’re ready to eat it because the sticker will rip the skin and make it go bad faster.
除非你想吃掉桃子,否则不要轻易把它的贴纸撕掉,因为你撕掉贴纸,会扯破掉桃子皮,那样它会坏的很快。
19. Listen to people. Listen to their stories. Listen deeply. That’s how you learn things.
学会聆听。听他们的故事,要认真入神。因为那是你学东西的方式。
20. Love your family. They’re for always.
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。