悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 高盛面试攻略:六招帮你叩响名企大门.
1.Remember: The interview is meant to determine if you&aposre a good fit for the company。
谨记:面试要看的是你是否适合该公司。
The first thing you need to do bore the actual interview is figure out why you want it。
首先,在面试前需要做的是,你要问问自己为什么需要这份工作。
In preparation for the interview, Goldman Sachs suggests you answer these questions:
对于这些面试,高盛集团建议你准备回答以下问题:
(1)Which experiences and skills make you perfect for the job?
你有能让你工作得更好的能力和经验吗?
(2)What are your strengths and weaknesses?
你的优势和劣势是?
(3)Do you have the necessary skills and commitment?
你有必需的工作技能和责任感吗?
(4)How do you know you want this job?
你怎么知道自己需要这份工作?
2.Make a really good first impression。
创造良好的第一印象
Arrive to the interview site early and plan your route ahead of time。
提前到达面试地点,并提前计划好路线。
Goldman Sachs also suggests allowing yourself 20-30 minutes for final interview prep so you can practice your key talking points。
高盛建议,在最终的面试前,你会有20-30分钟准备时间,因此,你可以利用这些时间对你的卖点进行会话练习。
3.Take names of people you meet。
记下面试官的名字
The bank also says it&aposs important to memorize names, especially the names of your interviewer(s) when it comes to making a good first impression。
银行业也表示,记住别人的名字是很重要的,特别要记得面试官的名字,这可以产生良好的第一印象。
4.Be prepared to talk about your past work experience。
准备好回答你过往的工作经历
Goldman Sachs usually gives a behavior interview, which is often rerred to as a competency-based interview。
高盛常常会做一个行为面试,这通常是一个评判能力的面试。
During this sort of interview, you will be evaluated on past behavior to determine your future performance. For example, you might be asked to describe previous experiences where you held a leadership role or had to work in a team environment。
在参加这类型面试时,你会进行对过往工作的评估,面试官会藉此预计你未来的相关表现。例如,面试官会问:请阐述你担当领导角色,或在团队工作中的工作经验。
Goldman suggests picking examples ahead of time and highlighting specific skills。
高盛建议,提前准备相关例子,并突出自己的特定技能。
5.Get ready to read and analyze a case study。
准备阅读和分析案例
During a case study interview, you will be asked to analyze a situation and then discuss how to address that problem。
在案例分析的面试中,你会被要求分析案例的情况,之后还要讨论如何解决案例中的问题。
For example, you might be asked to determine how many manholes are in Manhattan. You won&apost be expected to come up with an answer on the spot, but instead think about and discuss how to solve the problem。
例如,你会被问到如何统计曼哈顿中的沙井盖数量。面试官不会期待你当场就能给出答案,取而代之的是,他们希望你能思考并讨论如何解决这个问题。
This is a good way to gauge someone&aposs problem-solving skill and creativity。
这种面试是一个评估某人解决问题的能力和创造力的好方法。
6.After the interview you can send a bri thank you email if you want to。
如果需要的话,你可以在面试结束后发一封简短的道谢邮件。
Goldman says that sending a thank you email is a nice gesture, but it&aposs not necessary. Goldman says written letters take too long and phone calls can be awkward。
高盛表示,发送道谢邮件是一个很好的行动,但这不是必需的,另外,写一封信会耗费很多的时间,而打电话也会体现出你的笨拙。
If you decide to send an email keep it short and professional。
如果你决定要发送电子邮件,那你要将邮件写得简洁而专业。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。