关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

求职简历这些错你犯过吗?.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:253 移动端

  Would you write a resume like this?

  求职简历这些错你犯过吗?

  It was bound to happen, now that millions of us are merrily texting and tweeting away. Job interviewers have become more tolerant of spelling mistakes and other errors on resumes than they used to be.

  现在,人们都在乐此不疲地发短信和Twitter消息,所以,对于简历中的拼写错误和其他错误,面试官们不再像以往那么苛刻,这是必然趋势。

  Consider: Only about 17% of hiring managers say they would toss a resume in the circular file if it had a single snafu in it, according to a new poll from staffing firm Accountemps. That’s a sharp drop from 40% who said they would five years ago, and 47% who said so in 2006. Some managers really don’t care whether you can spell or not. More than a quarter (27%) said they’d overlook three mistakes, up from just 7% five years ago.

  有事实为证:人员安置公司Accountemps的最新调查显示,仅有约17%的招聘经理表示,他们会因为简历中的小错误就把它们扔进废纸篓。这个比例较之前明显下降,五年前的比例是40%,而在2006年则为47%。有些招聘经理并不关心你是否会拼写。超过四分之一的受访者表示,他们会忽略三处以内的错误,这个比例比五年前提高了7%。

  Even so, it’s smart to proofread your CV carully, or have a friend who’s a stickler for spelling take a look at it. Almost two-thirds (64%) of the hiring managers polled said they’d look askance at a candidate who let even a single mistake slip through.

  尽管如此,仔细校对自己的简历,或找一位对拼写一丝不苟的朋友看一遍简历,依然是明智的做法。接受调查的招聘经理中,约有三分之二(64%)表示,即使简历中只出现了一处错误,他们也会带着怀疑的眼光去审视求职者。

  “Attention to detail is required for most jobs, and a resume should showcase this skill, not detract from it,” notes Accountemps Chairman Max Messmer. He blames “the quick and casual nature of communication today” for the recent rise in resume blunders like these:

  Accountemps董事长马克思•迈斯玛说:“大多数工作都要求对细节的关注,简历应该展示这项技能,而不是相反。”他认为“如今快速随意的沟通方式”是造成下列简历错误增多的罪魁祸首:

  “My last employer fried me for no reason.”

  “我上一位雇主无缘无故就把我炸(炒)了”

  “I am graduating this Maybe.”

  “我将于今年五岳(五月)毕业。”

  “I am looking for my big brake.”

  “我正在寻求重大的自我土坡(突破)。”

  “Rerees available upon request.”

  “若有需要,可联系退件人(推荐人)。”

  “My talent will be very a parent when you see me work.”

  “从我的作品中,能够明线(明显)看出我的才能。”

  “Objective: To accell in the accounting industry.”

  “目标:在会计行业实现卓悦(卓越)。”

  “My 3 biggest hobbies are cars, golf, racquetball, and reading.”

  “我的三大(四大)业余爱好分别是汽车、高尔夫、壁球和阅读。”

  “Work experience: Academic tudor.”

  “工作经验:学术道士(导师)。”

  “Earned a diploma from a very repudiated college.”

  “取得了一家享有剩余(声誉)的学院颁发的文凭。”

  “Looking for a bass salary of $40,000.”

  “地心(底薪)要求40,000美元。”

  “Studied public rations.”

  “曾学习公馆(公关)。”

  “No professional experience, but I have paid my do’s.”

  “虽然没有职业经验,但我付出了自己的奴隶(努力)。”

  “Bare me in mind for in-depth research projects.”

  “若有深入研究项目,请急的(记得)联系我。”

  Ouch. While you’re double-checking for spelling, another recent Accountemps poll suggests that you rethink any “creative” job titles listed on your resume. Here’s a sampling of some that have made hiring managers cringe:

  真是惨不忍睹。在进行拼写检查时,Accountemps最近的另外一项调查还建议,求职者应该重新考虑简历中列出的那些“别出心裁”的职位名称。以下是那些让招聘经理抓狂的职位名称示例:

  Certified Zen Master of Web Programming

  网页编程认证禅师

  Account manager/Steady Eddie of the office

  客户经理/稳如泰山的办公室艾迪

  Technological Teddy Bear

  技术泰迪熊

  The Idea Wizard

  创意巫师

  Energetic Agent of Change

  活力充沛的改变因子

  Customer Service Magician

  客户服务魔法师

  High-level bean counter

  高级数豆人

  Design ninja

  设计忍者

  These come across as “more amateurish than clever,” the study says, but there’s an even more compelling reason to avoid them. Non-traditional titles usually can’t be recognized by searchable databases or by software that screens candidates and matches them to job openings. So a “creative” title, intended to grab employers’ attention, is likely to make you invisible instead.

  研究显示,这些职位“并不聪明,而是让求职者显得外行”,但避免这样的职务名称,还有另外一个更有说服力的理由。可搜索数据库或软件在筛选求职者和将求职者与职位空缺匹配时,往往无法识别这些另类职位。因此,为吸引雇主眼球自行设计的“别出心裁的”职位反而会让阻碍你从众多求职者中突显出来。

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537