关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

《老友记》经典桥段 他没有向我求婚!.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:294 移动端

  电视剧《老友记》(Friends),又译《六人行》,从1994年开播、连续播出了10年的一部幽默情景喜剧,也是美国历史上最成功、影响力最大的电视剧之一。曾获得一项金球奖,六项艾美奖,两项美国演员工会奖等众多奖项。收获如此颇丰的剧集,自然其中的台词也是人人称颂的经典。甚至有很多青年遇到人生困事或是想要求婚时,都会借鉴剧集的桥段。下面我们来看看这一期的老友记经典台词吧,他没有像我求婚。

  So, come on, what was the big news Pete wanted to tell you Mon?! Or should Isay Mrs. MonicaBecker?

  彼特想告诉你什么大消息?我该叫你Mrs. Monica Becker太太吗?

  No-no-no oh, keep your name, don’t take his name.

  保留你的姓,不要冠他的姓。

  He didn’t ask me to marry him.

  他没有向我求婚。

  Well then dinitely don’t take his name.

  那绝对不要冠他的姓。

  He wanted to tell me he’s gonna compete is some ultimate fighting competition thingy.

  他要参加一个什么…终极格斗比赛。

  Pete?!

  Pete?

  Why?! What is it?

  那是什么?

  I don’t know exactly. It’s-it’s sorta like wrestling.

  我也不清楚,有点像摔角。

  Yeah, but without the costumes.

  但不用穿表演服。

  And it’s not fake, it’s totally brutal.

  那是玩真的,非常野蛮。

  Yeah, it’s two guys in a ring, and the rules are: “They’re no rules.”

  两个人在场中厮杀,规则是…没有规则。

  So you can like, bite, and pull people’s hair and stuff?

  可以咬人、扯别人的头发?

  Yeah, anything goes, except ah, eye gouging and fish hooking.

  都可以,除了戳眼睛和鱼钩手。

  What’s fish hooking?

  什么是鱼钩手?

  Huh, what’s fish hooking...

  就是…

  Thanks man, that would have been really hard to describe. What isthat taste?

  谢了,不然还真难形容什么味道?

  What? My hands are totally clean, I just gave the duck a bath.

  我的手很干净,我刚帮鸭子洗完澡。

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537