关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

《辣妹日记》:青春荷尔蒙在作祟.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:225 移动端

  14岁的小女孩乔治娅·尼克尔森(乔治娅·格洛梅 Georgia Groome 饰)刚刚步入青春期,她的叛逆和倔强随之而生。这个年龄的她不再为了糖果和洋娃娃欢呼雀跃,虽然父母仍旧将其看作一个小孩子,但她已经开始为了朦胧的爱情怦然心动了。下面就让我们一同来看看这次的乔治娅有有了什么发现。

  剧中台词:

  Mum? Dad?

  老妈,老爸

  I just want you both to know how much I really appreciate all you&aposve done for me.

  我只是想你们知道,我真的感谢你们为我做的那么多事

  I mean, it can&apost be easy since you can hardly remember being my age

  我的意思是,自从我有记忆以来,那多不容易啊

  &aposcause it was so long ago.

  因为那是那么长的时间

  Have you been inhaling fumes from the science lab?

  你是不是在实验室吸入了什么不明气体了?

  I want to talk party details.

  我想和谈谈派对的细节

  Oh, Georgia. I told you I needed to talk about something important.

  哦,Georgia。我告诉你,我们要谈就谈些重要的事

  Oh, this is important!

  哦,这就是重要的事情

  Oh, all right! You go first.- Can I invite boys?

  哦,好吧!你先说第一条,我能邀请男孩子吗?

  You haven&apost got some fancy fellow we don&apost know about, have you?

  你是不是交了些我们不知道的乱七八糟的朋友,是吗?

  No. Honestly, Dad.No one says "fella" any more.

  不,凭良心说,老爹,没有一个达到“小伙子”那么大

  This isn&apost the Middle Ages, you know.Or the &apos70s as you call it.

  现在不是中世纪,你知道,或者是你说的70年代

  Sorry, Dad. I must be hormonal.

  对不起,老爸,我可能太偏激

  Can I have a D. J?

  我能请个D. J吗?

  Why would we pay for one when we&aposve already got one in the family?

  我们为什么还要花钱请一个能,家里不是有个现成的吗?

  What?- Oh, yes.

  是吗?哦,是的

  No way.Oh, I want music from this century, Dad.

  没门儿,哦,我想要音乐,爸爸。

  If we hire a club,we&aposll get a D.J.thrown in.

  要是我们租一个俱乐部,就自然会有一个D.j.

  We are not going to hire a club.

  我们不会去租一个俱乐部

  I can get a very good rate at the community hall.

  我们能在社区礼堂,做的的很好

  We&aposve thrown some legendary bashes there.

  我们是过来人,做了不少成功的聚会

  We still know how to get down.

  我们仍然知道怎么继续辉煌

  词海拾贝:

  appreciate 感激; 欣赏; 领会; 鉴别

  They appreciate and respect core competencies and strengths in people.

  他们欣赏、尊重人才的核心竞争力和优点。

  I appreciate your invitation very much.

  我很感谢你的邀请。

  pay for 赔偿; 为…付钱

  Zanetti borrowed money from her family to pay for the degree.

  她向家人借钱付了这个学位要负担的学费。

  Taxpayers should not pay for bank failures.

  纳税人不应该为银行的错误买单。

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537