悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 《美少女的谎言》台词赏析:问题少年.
《美少女的谎言》,美国电视剧,该剧是根据女作家Sara Shepard同名少女小说改编的一部青春偶像电视剧有人说该故事是少女版的《绝望主妇》,也有人说该故事是另类的《绯闻女孩》。
Miss Montgomery.
蒙哥马利小姐
I was just coming to find you.
我正要去找你
We have an issue. We do?
有点事 是吗
Your brother Mike.
是你弟弟迈克
I just got a call from the police department.
警方刚给我打电话
A student&aposs car was vandalized,
一位学生的车被人肆意毁坏
and it&aposs possible your brother was involved.
你弟弟可能涉案
Do you know anything about that?
你知道什么情况吗
No. I mean, I--
不 我是说
I was at the brew when it happened,
事情发生时我在咖啡店
but I-I didn&apost see anything.
但我什么都没看见
And your brother was-- -I invited him to come to the show.
你弟弟 -我邀请他一起去看节目
But he--he said that he wanted to video-chat with my mom,
但他说 想和妈妈视频聊天
so he stayed home.
所以他留在家里了
And Connor&aposs car was at the brew when it happened, so--
事情发生时康纳的车在咖啡店 所以
Is that all? Not quite.
可以了吗 没那么简单
His medication-- is your brother still taking it?
他的药 你弟弟还在服用吗
Yes, of course. What does that have to do--
当然了 但这有什么关系
There were some problems last year, Aria.
去年发生了一些问题 艾瑞亚
I know that you&aposre aware
我也知道你意识到了
of the ways in which your brother acted out.
你弟弟的一些不妥的行为
A fist fight, some tht--
打架 偷窃
I&aposm just trying to get a look at the overall picture here.
我只是想全面的了解情况
Mr. Hackett, Mike&aposs fine.
哈克特先生 迈克很好
Thank you, Miss Montgomery. You&aposre excused.
谢谢 蒙哥马利小姐 你可以走了
词海拾贝
so he stayed home.所以他留在家里了
stay home留在家里
I usually stay home and watch television.
通常我呆在家里看电视。
She has to stay home because her son fall ill.
因为儿子生病所以她得待在家里。
I know that you&aposre aware of the ways in which your brother acted out.我也知道你意识到了你弟弟的一些不妥的行为
aware of知道的, 察觉到的, 意识到的
John has been aware of having done something wrong.
约翰已意识到自己做错了事情。
He made believe not to be aware of my presence.
他假装不知道我在那里。
act out将…付诸行动
All his life he tried to act out his belis.
他一生致力于把自己的信仰变成行动。
Who will volunteer to act out the part?
有谁愿意主动表演这一部分?
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。