悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 《恋恋笔记本》经典台词:爱能唤醒灵魂.
爱情是这个社会永恒的主题,初恋的滋味,我想爱过的人内心都有自己的一份体会。《恋恋笔记本》就是讲述了一个感人至深,带点初恋特有的那份苦涩,以及至死不渝的爱情故事。其中有些感人的英语对白让人久久难忘,下面让我们来回忆一下这些感人的瞬间:
I am no one special, 我不是什么名人,
just a common man with common thoughts.只是个思想平凡的普通人。
I&aposve led a common life.过着普通的生活。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我没有什么纪念碑。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快会为世人所遗忘。
But in one respect, I&aposve succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很快乐。
I&aposve loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。
2.二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是爱情的一部分~
Allie:Look at us, we&aposre already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了
Noah:Well, that&aposs what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架
You tell me when I&aposm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and I tell you when you&aposre being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人
Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时间都是
I&aposm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你
They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气
and you&aposre back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.马上又变回难搞的女人
Allie:So, what?那又怎样?
Noah:So it&aposs not gonna be easy. It&aposs gonna be really hard.
所以这不轻松,反而会很吃力
And we&aposre gonna have to work at this every day,
我们会每天都得面对这个问题
but I want to do that, because I want you.
而我想要那些,因为我要你
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
我永远要你,要我们一起厮守每一天
3.Allie难以下定决心,一边是Lon,一边是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的问她自己要什么~
拜托你别再想大家要什么了
Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,
别再想我要什么
what your parents want. What do you want?
他要什么、你父母要什么
What do you want?
你要什么?
4.Allie离开之后,Noah开始给她写信,一天一封,写了365天
My dearest Allie,亲爱的艾莉
I couldn&apost sleep last night because I know that
it&aposs over between us.
我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我知道我们之间完了
I&aposm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we
had was real.我不再痛苦,因为我知道我们曾拥有真爱
And if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处
we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇
I&aposll smile at you with joy我会对你微笑,并忆起…
and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees
我们曾在绿荫之下共度某个夏日
Iearning from each other and growing in love.
彼此学习,在爱中成长
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂
and makes us reach for more,
启发我们追求卓越
that plants a fire in our hearts
会我们的心里种下热情的火苗
and brings peace to our minds.
并带给我们的心灵平静
And that&aposs what you&aposve given me.
那也就是你所给予我的
That&aposs what I&aposd hoped to give to you forever.
我也希望能永远给你这一切
I love you. I&aposll be seeing you, Noah.
我爱你,他日再见了!
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。