关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

《牛仔裤的夏天》经典台词:命运安排.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:351 移动端

  影片《牛仔裤的夏天》改编自安·布拉谢尔斯于2001年出版的同名小说。影片由肯·卡皮斯执导,阿丽克西斯·布莱德尔、亚美莉卡·费雷拉、布蕾克·莱弗利和爱波·塔布琳等联袂出演。影片于2005年6月1日在美国首映。影片讲述四个妙龄少女和一条会飞的牛仔裤之间的故事。下面我们来看看这些在电影中非常经典的英语对白,以下是详细内容:

《牛仔裤的夏天》经典台词:命运安排
  I&aposd like to think that fate had a hand in what happened that summer.

  我觉得去年夏天发生的一切 都是命运的安排

  that it was the pants&apos destiny to find us.

  那条注定和我们相遇的裤子

  where they came from and why they chose us...

  它们来自哪里,又为什么会选择我们

  ...well, that will always be a mystery.

  也许永远都是一个迷

  but perhaps that was part of their miracle.

  或许这就是奇迹的一部分

  that they sensed in that moment how much we needed them.

  似乎那时它们已经感觉到 我们多么的需要它们

  how much we needed some little bit of faith to hold onto...

  我们多么需要继续下去的信念

  ...when it seemed like everything we believed in was about to slip away.

  在我们熟知的一切都离我们而去的时候

  but wait a minute, i&aposm getting ahead of myself.

  等等,我有点说过头了

  beautiful dress! love it.

  那裙子真漂亮,我喜欢死了

  we&aposd been a foursome for as long as I could remember.

  我们四个人是从小一起张大的死党

  -where are we going? -we&aposre going over there.

  - 我们要去哪里? - 去那边吧

  in fact, we were a foursome bore we were born.

  实际上我们在出生前已经是四人小组了

  and seven. anyone feel any kicking?

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537