悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 保持年轻是一种精神状态.
年轻不是十八岁的容颜,年轻是八十岁还依然保持着十八岁的心态,所以保持年轻是一种精神状态。下面请欣赏这篇双语美文,以便在英语学习的同时给予自己足够的精神力量。
Being Young: A State of Mind
保持年轻:一种精神状态
I recently went on a family outing.
我最近参加了一次家庭郊游。
The kids were running around,
孩子们到处乱跑,
being crazy like kids do,
就像孩子们那样疯狂,
and my wife and I were taking care of them.
而我的妻子和我负责照顾他们。
My mother-in-law also came to have fun and help,
我的岳母也来参加并且帮助我们,
and believe it or not,
而不管你信不信,
she was the most usul person in the whole group.
在整个团队中她是最有用的人。
She was running around, having fun, and laughing all day.
她一整天跑来跑去,玩乐,开怀大笑。
It was great to have such a bright, warm, and loving person around.
有这样一个欢快的、充满热情和爱的人在真是太伟大了。
Some people worry about getting old.
有些人担心变老。
They do everything possible to age slowly.
他们尽一切可能慢慢变老。
I can understand.
我能理解。
I want to be able to move with speed and strength as long as possible.
我想能够尽可能长时间的保持速度和力量。
But watching my mother-in-law… my goodness,
但是看我岳母……我的天,
I hope I have her strength and speed when I’m her age.
我希望自己在她的年龄时有她的力量和速度。
I hope my mind is as sharp as hers when I’m her age.
我希望自己在她的年龄时心智能像她一样。
I hope I am warm and giving like she is when I become a grandpa.
我希望自己成为爷爷时就像她一样热情并给予他人。
What makes us age?
是什么让我们的年龄变大吗?
It seems to me that it’s more than physical.
在我看来,这不仅仅是身体方面。
I’ve seen people in young bodies that seem VERY ‘old’.
我看到人们年轻的躯体也似乎很“老”。
They are inactive.
他们很不活跃。
They seem to be unhappy about life. What’s the secret to staying young?
他们似乎对生活感到不满。有什么秘诀保持青春吗?
Some people say we get old when we stop learning new things.
有些人说我们年老时就停止学习新事物。
What do you think?
你是怎么想的?
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。