悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 《疯狂主妇》经典台词:给予友谊.
Desperate Housewives列位于美国电影学会(AFI)12月12日公布的2004年度美国十佳电视剧名单。这部ABC电视台推出的肥皂剧是本季最流行的新剧和周日收视率最高的节目,平均收视率达到2070万人,在排行榜上排到第三位。请看下面的一些双语台词。
当我活着的时候,我保持着很多不同的身份——恋人,妻子,最终是受害者。
When I was alive, I maintained many different identities --lover, wife, and ultimately, victim.
是的,这样那样的标签对于活着的人们来说是很重要的。
Yes, labels are important to the living.
它们指示了人们怎么看待自己。
They dictate how people see themselves.
人本能地都在寻找入侵者。
People, by their very nature, are always on the lookout for intruders.
阻止别人从外面闯入。
Trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in.
但总有些人强行闯入我们的生活,正如那些被我们邀请进入我们生活圈的人一样。
But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those we invite in.
但最令人头疼的是,那些站在外面向里面偷窥的人,是一些你根本无法去了解的人。
But the most troubling of all will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in...the ones we never truly get to know.
生命充满了各种各样的可能,还有一些意想不到的惊喜。
Life was suddenly full of possibilities, not to mention a few unexpected surprises.
我们一直在寻寻觅觅,寻找着一位能弥补我们生命中缺陷的与众不同的人。
We are all searching for someone, that special person who will provide us what&aposs missing in our lives.
给予友谊,或帮助,又或者安全的人。
Someone who can offer companionship...or assistance...or security.
有些时候,如果我们努力地寻求,我们甚至会找到能把以上三种东西都给予我们的人。
And sometimes, if we search very hard, we can find someone who provides us...with all three.
是的,我们都在寻觅着,如果我们一无所获,那只能祈祝寿他们能找到我们。
Yes, we&aposre all searching for someone, and if we can&apost find them, we can only pray they find us.
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。