悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 生活中,多么痛的领悟.
生活——生下来,活下去!生下来之后,要怎么活下去?生活,带给了你哪些痛的领悟?详细请看下面的双语信息:
What is the best lesson you have learnt in your life?
你生命中最大的启示是什么?想象中的问题是世界上最复杂的东西。
I have lived for 60 years and found that actual problems are always manageable, if we don't panic. Only imaginary problems do not have solutions. Trying to solve them is the greatest time waster one can engage in.
我活了60多年了,终于发现,事实上,如果我们不害怕的话,所有的问题都能解决的。只有想象中的问题没有办法解决。试着去解决这种问题的人是世界上最浪费时间的人。
获得2.4k好评的回答:@ Sudhir Suvarna
Friends really don't matter. Get hospitalized once and you will know.
朋友真的不在乎你,去住一次院你就知道了。
Money and success makes you a jerk. Adversity makes you humble.
金钱跟成功会把你变成一个混蛋。逆境会使你谦卑。
People who talk about others with me, will talk about me with others too.
那些跟我议论别人的人也会跟别人一起议论我。
Time doesn't heal setbacks. You only get used to it.
时间不能让你摆脱挫折,你只能慢慢适应。
Blood is thicker than water.
血浓于水。
Most people you know, love it when you are in trouble, until they are in trouble themselves.
你知道的,很多人见你有困难的时候幸灾乐祸,一直到他们自己也有困难的时候。
Women are emotionally stronger than men and the major reason behind a man's success.
女人大多数在感情上都比男人坚强,而且也是男人成功背后至关重要的因素。
There is a reason why philosophy is not taught in school. You got a life ahead to learn.
学校里不教哲学是有原因的。因为生活早就教会了你。
If life was easy, it would have been boring.
如果生活很简单的话,那就没什么意思了。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。