悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 美剧中的经典台词:说到你心坎里了吗?.
美剧近年来在大学校园里面十分火爆,很多学生都成为了追剧粉,下面,小编就来为大家介绍几部经典美剧的台词吧,看看有没有说到你心坎里?
Some love stories aren't epic novels. Someare short stories, but that doesn't make them any less filled with love.
有些爱情故事不会成为史诗,有些只是短篇小说, 但同样都满溢着爱。
If a man is over 30 and single, there'ssomething wrong with him.
要是男人超过三十岁还是单身,那他一定有问题。
——《欲望都市》
I want to be the only girl in the backseatof your chevy.
我想做你雪佛兰后座上的唯一的女孩。
My seminar is entitled, "Modeling, dojudge a book by its cover."
我的研讨会名为"做模特,确实要以貌取人"。
The guy's an idiot, if he doesn't realizewhat he has with you.
如果那家伙还没发现能和你在一起有多幸运,那他就是个白痴。
Two nights in a row doth make this"Neuro-serious."
连着两晚约会,说明你"神经上很认真"。
You know that federal laws protect us basedon race, religion, sex, age, disability and nationality, but what about size?
你们知道,联邦法律保护我们不受种族、信仰、性别、年龄、服役与否、残疾与否和民族的限制,那体型呢?
——《美女上错身》
To remember, to let go, and to move on.
铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!
If we can't live together...we're gonna diealone.
如果我们不能一起活下来,就会独自死去。
If I never met you, I don't have to loseyou.
如果我从没遇见你,我就不会失去你。
What happened, happened.
木已成舟。
Don't mistake coincidence for fate.
不要把巧合错当成命运。
——《迷失》
I have the one thing that you never will.Her respect.
我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。
I want us to clear up the weirdness.
我想我们之间要把事情说明白。
You are sweet ,funny ,you are honest.
你很温柔,风趣,还很坦诚。
Just that we hit it off , and I really likeyou.
只能说我们很合得来,而且我也很喜欢你。
——《吸血鬼日记》
I don't have a romantic bone in my body.
我生来就没什么浪漫细胞。
Fashion knows not of comfort.
时尚永远不会考虑舒适。
——《绯闻女孩》
Be the change you want to see in the world.
欲变世界,先变自身。
Killed 10 individuals, you are a serialmurderer; kill thousands of people, you are a God of War.
杀了十个人,你是连环杀人犯;杀了成千人,你就是战神。
——《越狱》
Life is full of changes. One day you havean apartment, the next day it's a house of dumplings.
生活充满了变数。前一天你还有一间公寓,第二天你发现它就变成了饺子馆。
From the moment the date begins, you havive minutes to decide whether you're going to commit to an entire evening.
约会开始后,你可以用五分钟时间来决定你是否要把整个晚上都花在这个人身上。
Kids when you are single, all you'relooking for is happily ever after.
孩子们,当你们单身的时候,你们以为感情的结局就是王子公主永远过上幸福快乐的生活。
——《老爸老妈浪漫史》
Did you know that the iconic Valentine'sheart shape is not actually based on the shape of a human heart, but rather onthe shape of the buttocks of a female bending over?
你们知道情人节送的心形其实它的原型并不是人的心脏,而是女性弯腰时臀部的形状吗?
I cry because others are stupid.That makesme sad.
我哭是因为其他人都太愚蠢了,这让我很难过。
——《生活大爆炸》
Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatestweapon.
有时,弱点反而是我们最强的武器。
There's no such thing as an easy mission.
世上没什么任务是不费吹灰之力的。
I wanna learn what it's like to wake up inthe morning and not feel sad.
我不想每早醒来都因内疚而感到悲伤。
——《尼基塔》
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。