关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

《生活大爆炸》第一季第一集台词.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:341 移动端

  《生活大爆炸》是由查克·洛尔和比尔·普拉迪创作的一出美国情景喜剧,在2007年9月24日由哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)推出。此剧由华纳兄弟电视公司和查克·洛尔制片公司共同制作,讲述的是一个美女和四个科学家的故事。

  正文:

  第一季 第一集

  -Sheldon:So if a photon (particle of light) is directed to a plane with two slits in it and either slit is observed, it will not go through both slits.If it's unobserved, it will. However, if it's observed after it's lt the plane but bore it hits its target, it will not have gone through both slits.

  如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面,如果有一个狭缝可以观测到,那它没有同时通过两个狭缝。如果观测不到,那它会通过。但如果它是在离开平面后在击中目标物之前被观测到,那它不会同时通过两个狭缝。

  -Leonard: Agreed. What's your point?

  同意。你想说什么?

  -Sheldon: There's no point. I just think it's a good idea for a T-shirt.

  没什么,我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错。

  -Leonard: Excuse me.

  打扰了。

  -Woman: Hang on.

  稍等。

  -Leonard: Uh, 1 across is "Aegean".

  -Woman: Can I help you?

  需要我帮忙嘛?

  -Leonard: Yes. Um... is this the high-IQ sperm bank?

  是的。这里是高智商精子库嘛?

  -Woman: If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't be here.

  如果这还要问的话,那你可能不该来这。

  -Sheldon:I think this is the place.

  我想就是这里了

  -Woman: Fill these out.

  把表格填了。

  -Leonard: Thank you. We'll be right back.

  谢谢。马上就好。

  -Woman: Oh, take your time. I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.

  不急。我正好把填字游戏做完。

  Oh, wait.

  等等。

  -Sheldon: Leonard, I don't think I can do this.

  Leonard,我觉得我做不到。

  -Leonard: What are you kidding? You're a semi-pro.

  开什么玩笑,你都是“半职业选手”了

  -Sheldon: No. We are committing genetic fraud.There's no guarantee that our sperm is going to generate high-IQ offspring.Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic DNA mix who hostesses at Fuddruckers.

  不是的,我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪。我们的精子并不能保证将来就能生出高智商的后代。你想想。我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同可是她只是快餐店的女服务生。

  -Leonard: Sheldon, this was your idea.Sheldon,A little extra money to get fractional T1 bandwidth in the apartment.

  这是你的主意。当初你要来的。这点补贴能让我们在寓所里拥有分式T-1带宽。

  -Sheldon: I know, and I do yearn for faster downloads.But there's some poor woman who's going to pin her hopes on my sperm.What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve?

  我知道,我的确渴望更快的下载速度。但那些可怜的女人们会把希望寄托在我精子上的。如果她最后发现那小不点连曲线下面积该用积分还是微分算都不知道,她会怎么想?

  -Leonard: I'm sure she'll still love him.

  我肯定她还是会爱他的。

  -Sheldon: I wouldn't.

  我不会。

  -Leonard: Well, what do you want to do?

  你现在想怎么样?

  -Sheldon: I want to leave.

  我想走了。

  -Leonard: Okay.

  好的。

  -Sheldon: What's the protocol for leaving?

  该怎么跟她说呢?

  -Leonard: I don't know. I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm bore.

  我不知道,我以前从来没有在捐献精子中途走人过。

  -Sheldon: Let's try just walking out.

  我们就直接走吧。

  -Leonard: Okay.

  好。

  -Woman: Bye.

  再见。

  -Sheldon: Bye.

  再见。

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537