关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

英文版《苛政猛于虎》你读过了吗?.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:51 移动端

  In ancient times, at the foot of Mount Tai surroundedby mountains, one often heard of tales of tigersdevouring people.

  古代,在群山环抱的泰山脚下,常常听到老虎吃人的事情。

  One day, Confucius and his disciples passed by Mount Tai.

  有一天,孔子带着弟子路过泰山。

  As they walked along, his disciples talked about what they had heard and seen.

  弟子们一边走,一边谈论着所见所闻。

  Suddenly, they heard someone weeping in the distance.

  忽然,听到远处传来哭声。

  They went over and saw a young woman who, with her head covered with a white kerchi, worewhite cotton clothes, trousers, shoes and stockings.

  大家便走了过去,一看原来是一个年轻的妇女,头上包着白色的头巾,身上穿着白布衣裤,脚上套着白布鞋袜。

  She was kneeling in front of a new grave and weeping bitterly.

  正跪在一座新坟前面痛哭。

  The disciples didn't know what to do. Confucius ordered one of them to go forward and ask: "Who has died? Why are you weeping in such sorrow?"

  弟子们不知如何是好,孔子叫弟子上前询问:“死了谁?你为什么哭得这么伤心?”

  The woman raised her head, wiped her red and swollen eyes, sobbed and answeredintermittently:"In the past, my father-in-law was devoured by a tiger.

  妇女抬起头来,擦着红肿的眼睛,抽泣着断断续续地回答:“从前,我的公公被老虎吃掉了。

  Later, my husband was devoured by a tiger too.

  后来,我的丈夫又被老虎吃掉了。

  Now my son has also been bitten to death by a tiger."

  如今,我的儿子也被老虎咬死了。”

  Confucius' disciple asked worriedly:孔子的弟子着急地问道:

  "The tiger harmed the lives of three generations of your family.

  “老虎伤害了你家三代人的性命。

  Why didn't you leave this place earlier and move to somewhere else?"

  你为什么不早点儿离开这里,搬到别处去呢?”

  The woman sobbed, saying: "There are tigers here, but there are no exorbitant taxes, levies orheavy corvee here!"

  妇女哭着说:“这里有老虎,但是没有苛捐杂税和繁重的摇役啊!

  When Confucius heard this, he turned to his disciples and said: "Remember, tigers devourpeople, but tyranny is fiercer than tigers!"

  孔子听到这儿,回过头来,对弟子们说: “你们记住,老虎吃人,可是苛政比老虎还要凶猛啊!”

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537