悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 上班族急用英语口语:推销产品.
如何用语向大家推销产品?如何让你的表达瞬间高大上?同时还言辞恳切具备很强的说服力?快点一起来跟随小编看看吧!
我想先介绍一下我们最新的产品系列。
I’d begin by telling you about our latest production line.
我想和您约个时间见面。
I would like to set up a meeting with you.
您对我们的产品感觉如何?
How do you think of our products?
我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。
I’m really glad to introduce our new product.
A:我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。
A:I’m really glad to introduce our new product.
B:我听过很多关于你们新产品的说法。现在我要亲眼看着含操作。
B:have heard a lot about it. And now I want to see it in action.
您所需要的只是一部电脑。
All that you need is a computer.
A:要用你们这套程序,需要什么材料和硬件装备?
A:What materials and hardware will I need to run the program?
B:您所需要的只是一部电脑。
B:All that you need is a computer.
只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。
I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.
A:只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。
A:I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.
B:不,我想我还是不用。不过我还是谢谢您。
B:No,l think I might pass. But thank you anyway.
我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。
I'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.
A:我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。
A:l'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.
B:好。每一样我会试用一次。
B:Sure. I’ll try anything once.
请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。
Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.
A:请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。
A:Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.
B:好,我很想看。
B:Sure,I'd love to see it.
本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。
This product is a better value than the competition.
A:本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。
A:This product is a better value than the competition.
B:我通常都要等到别人说好,才会购买。
B:I usually wait until people say it’s good bore I purchase anything.
你们怎样保证质量呢?
How do you ensure quality?
A:你们怎样保证质量呢?
A:How do you ensure quality?
B:我们每样新产品都经过3年的测试期。
B:Any of our new products goes through a 3 - year testing period.
确保,确保,保证
★ ensure(v.)
你们的价钱可以谈吗?
Are your prices negotiable?
A:你们的价钱可以谈吗?
A:Are your prices negotiable?
B:是的,我们的价钱可以谈,但我们的品质是独一无二的。
B:Yes,our prices are negotiable,but our quality is not.
可通过谈判解决的
★ negotiable(adj.)
以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。
Your competitor's price,as of today,beats yours.
A:以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。
A:Your competitor's price, as of today, beats yours.
B:我们的品质值得您所花的每一分钱。
B:Our quality is worth every penny.
我要看看您所说的这些数据。
I would like to see the numbers on that.
A:我要看看您所说的这些数据。
A:I would like to see the numbers on that.
B:好。我明天给您。
B:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.
我相信您得到的物有所值。
I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
A:我相信您得到的物有所值。
A:I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
B:对我们来说可不是这样。
B:That's not exactly the case with us.
这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。
For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
A:这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。
A:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
B:当然,维修服务包含在这价钱里。
B:Yes,that is included in the price.
你们是按天还是按小时收费?
Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
A:你们是按天还是按小时收费?
A:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
B:哪一种比较低,我们就按照低的来算钱。
B:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.
我不能授权做那样大幅度的減价。
I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
A:我不能授权做那样大幅度的减价。
A:I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
B:您得到的比您自己预期的都要高得多。
B:You get a lot more than what you expected.
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。