悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 傲骨贤妻第六季:现在是淡季.
Actually, Nora needed to talk to you.
其实是诺拉有话跟你说。
No, I don't.
我没有啊。
Yes, you do.
怎么没有。
Youyou said you needed to ask Lauren a question.
你说你要问劳伦一个问题。
Could you give us a second?
能稍等一下吗?
I can't ask her. It's sexual harassment.
我不能问她,这是性骚扰。
But asking me to ask her isn't sexual harassment?
让我去问她就不是了吗?
Oh, dear God. Come on, Nora.
我的天。别这样,诺拉。
You can bring up panties isn't in a much more ficient and less offensive way than I can. Oh,really?
你比我更能用有效又不那么冒犯的方式提起内裤的事。是吗?
Why do you want to know what she's got going on under there?
你为什么会想知道她穿没穿哦?
Are you wearing panties?
你穿内裤了吗?
What?
什么?
Are you wearing panties?
你穿内裤了吗?
Some of the office workers are saying you're not wearing panties.
办公室里有些人说你没有穿内裤。
Does that answer your question?
这算是回答你的问题了吗?
Bonita, I need you to do another poll this one about the governor.
波妮塔,我要你再做一个民调,跟州长有关。
Personal or professional?
私事还是公事?
Personal.
私事。
Your son could stay in prison for a year, sir. A full year, awaiting trial...Okay. Yes. Thank you.
你的儿子可能要在监狱里待一年,先生。整整一年候审。好。是。谢谢。
He can go as high as $8,000.
他最多可以出8千。
You're kidding. I thought his dad was a lobbyist.
开玩笑,我以为他爸爸以前是个说客。
He said it's a bad time of year.
他说现在是淡季。
Okay.
好吧。
We have 100 from the firm. Eight from the family. Cary has 200 saved. We're $975,000 away.
律所可以出10万。家里能给8千。凯里自己存了20万。我们还差97万5千。
We're a million away. No. I have $15,000 in savings, and my parents loaned me $10,000.
我们还差100万。不。我有1万5的存款,我父母能借给我1万。
Robyn...You can't. Well, of course I can. Cary would do the same for me.
罗宾...你不能这么做。我当然可以。凯里也会为我这么做的。
We're still $975,000 short. Who are you calling, Bishop?
我们还是差97万5千。你打给谁,毕夏普吗?
No.
不是。
Hi, Moira. It's Alicia. I was wondering if you had any time today.
你好,莫伊拉,我是艾丽西娅。我在想你今天有没有时间。
I wanted to talk about my condo. Possibly taking out a second mortgage.
我想跟你谈谈我公寓的事。很可能要办理二次抵押。
Hey, it's only money.
只是钱而已。
Alicia?
艾丽西娅?
Judge Karpman's office is calling. You're needed in court.
卡普曼法官办公室给你电话。要你上庭。
That's bond court. The judge is hearing my motion to reconsider on bail.
是保释庭。法官听审重新考虑保释金的动议。
Moira? I'm gonna have to call you back, Okay? Thanks.
莫伊拉?我再打给你,好吗?谢谢。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。