关闭

澳际学费在线支付平台

感恩父母为我们做的那些事.

刚刚更新 编辑: 浏览次数:264 移动端

  将一个生命带到这个世界的两个个体,就被称作父母。他们是这个新生命的父母,并且永远拥有这父母的身份。对人类而言,父母包含了更多的含义。父母将养育我们长大成人,将教会我们许许多多的事情,我们应该感恩父母为我们做的那些事情。

  1. They taught us how to cook the essential family recipes.

  教会我们做必备家常菜。

  Thank you for teaching me how to make everything from homemade corned be and cabbage to the perfect frozen pizza.

  感谢父母教会我烹饪,从自制咸牛肉和卷心菜,到美味的冷冻披萨。

  2. They gave us the OK to skip school when we weren’t feeling well.

  在我们感到不舒服的时候,同意我们不去学校。

  If only a note from my mom was still an acceptable excuse for anything.

  只要老师还接受老妈的请假条。

  3. And they forced us to go when we were faking it.

  但如果我们只是假装不舒服,他们也会把我们赶去学校。

  In retrospect, I guess it was important for me to go to class on the day we were learning basic multiplication.

  回想起来,学校教基础乘法那天去上课确实很重要。

  4. They made rules for us that we hated at the time, but would totally make for our own kids.

  他们为我们立规矩,当时我们十分厌恶,但当我们自己有了子女,也会“如法炮制”。

  Curfews are stupid when you’re 15, but damn I don’t blame you for making them now.

  15岁时觉得晚上按时回家这种规矩澳际了,可现在再也不那么认为。

  5. They taught us the ins and outs of doing laundry.

  教我们如何洗衣。

  And we still probably had to learn the hard way why we separate light and dark clothes.

  教会我们洗衣服时要把浅色衣服和深色衣服分开。

  6. They weren’t afraid to go to bat for us.

  挺身而出,支持我们。

  “Jessica stole your scooter? Well, let me tell ya… her mom is hearing about this.”

  “杰西卡偷了你的滑板车?噢,让我告诉……她的妈妈正听着呢。”

  7. They helped us with our homework.

  帮我们完成作业。

  Everyone knows no one wants to look at algebra after high school. So, thank you for that.

  大家都知道,没人想在高中毕业后再看一眼代数。所以,谢谢父母。

  8. They chauffeured us around.

  给我们当司机。

  We slept in the backseat like tiny divas while our mom drove us to 7:00 a.m. soccer practice.

  妈妈开车带我们去参加早晨7点的足球训练,而我们只需要在后座熟睡。

  9. They embarrassed us and kept us humble.

  有时让我们感到狼狈,但这也让我们一直保持谦逊。

  10. They made our lunches in elementary school.

  读小学时为我们做午饭。

  Which you realized was super nice when you didn’t even want to take 10 minutes to make your OWN lunch for work.

  工作后,也许你连拿出10分钟做午饭都不情愿,这时你就会想到小学时妈妈做的午饭有多么美味。

  11. They took care of us when we were sick.

  生病时照顾我们。

  When we were disgusting, snot-nosed, and germ ridden – they still loved us.

  当我们感到恶心、流鼻涕、感染细菌时,父母依然爱我们。

  12. They reminded us they loved us, even when we hated them.

  即使我们有时恨他们,他们依然爱我们。

  13. They remembered the big things.

  他们记得我们的重要日子。

  Seriously, thank you for remembering my birthday without having Facebook to remind you.

  很认真地说,谢谢父母记得我的生日,即使没有Facebook来提醒。

  14. They taught us responsibility.

  教会我们什么是责任。

  Who knew learning how to pay my cellphone bill would actually help me become a financially independent person.

  他们知道,教会我如何支付通讯费其实会帮我在经济上独立。

  15. And they were always our number one fans.

  总是我们的头号粉丝。

  Even when we kinda sucked.

  即使我们很差劲的时候。

  • 澳际QQ群:610247479
  • 澳际QQ群:445186879
  • 澳际QQ群:414525537