悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> REALLY?女生每天“嫌弃”自己8次.
爱美的女生总是盯着镜子“讨论”自己的五官,自己的鼻子不够挺、眼睛不够大、嘴唇太厚、眉毛太粗……好吧,看镜子的时候总是会发现自己的缺点。你以为只有看镜子的时候女生才会嫌弃自己吗?你错了,研究表示:普通女性每天至少会“嫌弃”自己八次。
The average woman criticises herself at least eight times a day, a study has found.
研究显示,普通女性每天至少会“嫌弃”自己八次。
A worrying trend of negativity among women was revealed by a survey of 2,000 women - with one in seven women admitting to criticising themselves regularly throughout their day.
这项由2000名女性参加的调查显示出女性群体令人担忧的消极自我认知:七分之一的女性承认自己每天都会时不时地“嫌弃”自己。
Most of those surveyed wanted to lose weight, and image-based criticisms were by far the most prevalent.
大部分受访女性表示想要减肥——就目前看来,针对个人形象的“自我嫌弃”是最普遍的。
Not earning enough money and deliberately dlecting compliments were other common put-downs.
“嫌自己赚钱不多”以及“有意曲解他人的称赞”是其他几个常见的自我贬低方式。
Selfies and social media platforms such as Instagram were blamed as being a driving force behind today's visual culture.
自拍和诸如Instagram等社交媒体平台被认为是当今“看脸”文化的始作俑者。
Women are bombarded with images of perfection while at the same time expected to balance both working lives and family lives, which experts concluded led to women's critical relationships with themselves.
女性不断受到完美女人形象的视觉轰炸,并同时承受着平衡好工作和家庭的期待。专家们认为:正是这些现实因素导致了女性对自身的不满。
Lifestyle judgements were also found to be prevalent, including not earning enough money or having the 'right' job.
同样普遍的是她们对自己生活方式的不满,比如收入不高,对目前工作不满意等等。
'Today's hectic and visually-driven world has meant that we're seeing a rise in women being self-critical, from the way they look to the way they feel at work,' said Zoe Griffiths, Head of Public Health and Programme at Weight Watchers, which conducted the survey.
国际减肥协会公共卫生和计划主管佐伊·格里菲斯是本次调查的负责人。她表示:“在这个快节奏的看脸的世界,无论是在外形长相上还是工作状态方面,越来越多的女性开始自我否定。”
'Our research has shown that being unkind to ourselves has been an underlying theme for women for many years, but a set of very modern cultural conditions have increased the intensity of this unkindness which are hard to avoid.
“研究表明,女性更倾向于苛求自身,多年来这个问题一直存在。但当代文化现状导致这种无法避免的严苛进一步加深了。”
'At Weight Watchers we know that to adopt a healthy lifestyle it is important to build a better relationship with yourself in order to make a positive change.'
“通过国际减肥协会我们知道,为了实现健康的生活方式、达到积极的改变,我们应该与自身建立良好的关系。”
The findings also showed that women begin berating themselves early in the day, with almost half of those surveyed - 46 per cent - admitting to criticising themselves at least once bore 9.30am.
调查结果还显示,女性从早晨就开始了自我责备:近一半(46%)的调查对象承认,自己每天上午9点半前至少会自责一次。
What's more, the study found that 42 per cent of women admitted to never complimenting themselves, while the remainder gave themselves a positive thought or 'pat on the back' just once a day.
此外,研究发现42%的女性从未赞美过自己,而剩下58%的女性每天只会对自己赞扬或鼓励一次。
The bursts of self-criticism are most common when looking in a mirror or out clothes shopping, with a concerning 60 per cent of women admitting to having days where they felt they criticised themselves constantly throughout the day.
当她们照镜子或逛街买衣服时,“自我嫌弃”的情绪往往会达到峰值。60%的女性承认总会有那么几天,她们整天都觉得自己这也不对、那也不对。
The research was conducted as part of WomanKind, a nationwide campaign that explores why modern women are unkind to themselves and how they can counter the habit.
该研究是“WomanKind”组织推出的系列活动的一部分。WomanKind旨在探索当代女性为何难以与自己“和解”,以及她们如何克服这一习惯性行为。
THE 20 MOST COMMON WAYS THAT A WOMAN CRITICISES HERSELF
女性“嫌弃”自己的20种常见方式
1. You're too fat/overweight
太胖了/超重了
2. Your hair is a mess
头发乱糟糟的
3. Your belly looks big
肚子上赘肉太多
4. You don't do enough exercise
运动不足
5. Feeling scruffy next to other women
在其他女人旁边感觉自己太邋遢了
6. Not earning enough money
收入不高
7. You say you are having a 'fat day'
一天都在懊恼自己太胖
8. Not wearing certain items of clothing because you think you can't pull it off
不敢穿某类衣服,觉得自己驾驭不了那种款式
9. You wish you were as photogenic as other women on social media
希望自己像社交媒体上的其他女性一样上相
10. You dlect compliments by saying something negative about yourself
受到称赞后故意说贬低自己的话来转移赞美
11. You worry people are talking about you behind your back
担心别人在背后议论自己
12. Feeling underdressed
感觉自己穿的太朴素
13. I'm not stylish enough
一点儿都不时尚
14. You don't have sex with your partner enough
和伴侣的性生活次数不够多
15. You aren't as creative as other women
不像其他女人那么有创意
16. Your bum looks big
屁股太大
17. You aren't as organised as other women
不像其他女人那样整理东西井井有条
18. You don't spend as much time with your friends as you should
跟闺蜜在一起的时间太少
19. You're not wearing enough make-up
妆容不够精致
20. You aren't attractive to your partner
对伴侣没有吸引力
Vocabulary
hectic:忙碌的
berate:严责;申斥
photogenic:上照的;适于摄影的
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。