悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 你的一生 就在这些数字中度过了.
你知道你一生当中心跳有多少次吗?你会呼吸多少空气?打多少次喷嚏?喝多少水?会笑多少次?这些问题你肯定曾经有想过。我们的一生就在这些日常活动中慢慢消逝,直到生命的终结。小编就带大家看看关于人这一生的所有数字。
We spend an awful lot of time doing some pretty boring stuff. And it all adds up.
我们花了大量的时间去做一些很无聊的事情,而这一切加起来花掉了我们大量的时间。
A minute spent brushing your teeth comes to 21 days over the course of a lifetime.
每天如果刷牙花掉一分钟的话,我们一生中要花费21天的时间来做这件事情。
BODY
身体
The heart beats 3.45 billion times over the course of a lifetime. The heart pumps around one million barrels of blood in that time.
人一生心跳34.5亿次。心脏泵的血大约有一百万桶。
We breathe 265 million litres of air during our lives.
我们一辈子要呼吸2.65亿升的空气。
We blink 512.5 million times, hiccup 100,000 times and sneeze 72,488 times.
眨眼睛5120.5次,打嗝100,000次,打喷嚏72488次。
We sweat 74,000 gallons of perspiration. That’s enough to fill 1,480 bath tubs.
我们出汗的总量是74,000加仑(1加仑=3.785 412升 )。足够填满1480个浴盆。
If you sleep for eight hours a night, you’ll spend 27 years and four months of your life asleep. We suffer from seven years of insomnia.
如果你每晚睡8个小时,你会花27年和四个月的时间睡觉。忍受7年时间的失眠。
TRAVEL
旅行
In a lifetime, we take 218 million steps — the equivalent of 113,000 miles. That’s more than four times around the world.
人这一生要走两亿多步,相当于113,000英里。可以绕世界四圈。
Back on the ground, we spend 653 hours of our lives standing on platforms, waiting for trains. In that time the average reader, at a speed of 200 words per minute, could finish 98 books.
回到地面上,我们花653个小时站在月台上等待火车。对普通读者来讲,以每分钟200字的速度,可以完成98本书。
FOOD AND DRINK
食品与饮品
We have to eat the food — that takes 3.66 years, which is about 67 minutes a day.
我们要花3.66年的时间去吃掉食物,每天大概花费的时间是67分钟。
The total amount of food that we eat in a lifetime is around 35 tons. That’s equivalent to seven fully-grown elephants.
我们一生要吃掉35吨食物。这个量相当于7头成年大象的重量。
In a lifetime, we drink 14,600 gallons of water.
我们还要喝掉146000加仑的水。
CLOTHES
衣服
At any one time, women own 16 bras and will buy 280 in total.
在一个时间点,女人都会拥有16个胸罩,总共会购买280个。
The average man wears 192 pairs of shoes and 46 suits in their life.
一般男性一生中会穿192双鞋,46套衣服。
GROOMING
个人保养
Women spend 722 days, or nearly two years, putting on their make-up and 700 days doing their hair.
女人花722天,或近2年的时间化妆,花700天的时间做发型。
Women get through six pounds of lipstick in a lifetime. The most popular colour is ‘caramel nude’.
女性一生中要用六磅的口红。最流行的颜色是“焦糖裸色”。
We use 4,239 rolls of lavatory paper in our lives.
在我们一生中我们要使用4239卷厕纸。
They also spend 17 years trying to bring their weight down — using 16 different diets.
他们还花17年的时间试图降低体重——使用16种不同的节食方案。
However, men spend 3,000 hours shaving. That takes 25,923 disposable razors and 471 tins of shaving foam.
然而,男性剃须花掉3000小时。这需要25923个一次性剃须刀和471罐剃须泡沫。
LEISURE TIME
休闲时间
We waste six months queuing and 20 weeks on hold on the telephone.
我们浪费掉六个月的时间排队,20个礼拜的时间在煲电话粥。
The average person checks their phone 85 times every day.
一般人每天要看手机85次。
We laugh out loud 290,000 times in our lives. But we laugh much less than we used to — in the Fifties, we laughed three times as much. Toddlers laugh around 300 times a day; adults only around 20 times.
在我们一生中,我们大声欢笑290000次。但是我们笑的时间比过去少得多——在五十年代,我们笑的时间是现在的三倍。幼儿每天笑300次,成人只有大约20次。
看到了以上这些数字,有没有觉得我们这一生远远要比我们想的更长,我们的一生这么漫长。
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。