悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 邓肯退役含泪演讲!(中英字幕首发)
非常感谢。
In retrospect, I probably should've save that whole speech for right now.
回顾过去,我应该把演讲留到现在。
Cause I don't know what i'm going to say right now.
因为我不知道我要说些什么。
To the...to all you in here the fans, all the San Antonio.
所有在场的人们,所有的粉丝,所有的圣安东尼奥人民,谢谢你们。
The love and support is overwhelming.
你们的爱和支持如涛涛江水连绵不绝。
Especially over the last couple weeks, I've heared from teammates from the guys I've been with forever.
尤其是在过去的几周时间里,我收到了许多祝福,来自队友来自和我一直在一起的人。
To guys I played a year or two with. To these jokers over here. Just amazing responds.
来自和我打了一两年球的队友。和这些爱开玩笑的人。你们的支持这很让我震撼。
Just an overwhelming amount of love from these guys. For what I meant to them.
他们给予了我巨大的支持和爱。比起我对他们很重要。
It does't even explain how much they meant to me. Cause I got so much more from you guys.
我甚至无法用言语表达他们对我意味着什么。因为我从他们这得到了太多太多。
From my teammates, from these guys over here, than they can explain that they got from me and I know that.
比如我的队友,已经在座的各位,远比他们从我身上得到的要多这我铭记于心。
I wanna thank my family, my kids,my girlfriend,my sisters, my brothers over there who put this film together.
我要谢谢我的家人,我的孩子,女友,我的姐妹们,还有我的兄弟们,他们制作了这部微电影。
It s a grand this...this our career is a grand. We do a lot of work, we have a lot of time. Where we have a lot of time we give to this game to different things we do.
真是太宏大的,我们的职业生涯是宏大的。我们为这项运动付出了很多。为比赛付出了很多时间。做了不同的尝试。
There are always there they go through it. And they love us no matter what that means a whole lot.
他们总是在我身边,陪我度过风雨。不管如果都会支持我们,这对我来说意义重大。
That support having that support for them. It s so huge through out the career.
拥有他们这样的支持。真深沉的爱陪我度过整个职业生涯。
Thank you,thank you, love you guys.
非常感谢,爱你们。
To my coaches the coach odom who give me oppotuinty. Some kid in island who shouldn t be here. But he give mea chance, thank you.
感谢我的教练奥多姆,他给了我机会。来自小岛的我,本不应该站在这里。但是他给了我机会,谢谢你,教练。
To and pop.
谢谢 和波波教练。
We are all a part of the puzzle. You guys put it together. We're out here every year.
我们是一盘散沙。是你们把我们凝聚在一起。我们每一年都很有竞争力。
With wining and winning championships, and creating atmosphere that we'd like to take some credit for.
我们取胜,我们夺冠,营造和谐的团队气氛,我们想想说是我们的功劳。
But you guys put together,thank you.
但是你们把这些凝聚到了一起,谢谢你们。
Thank you, coach pop. For being more than a coach, I love kk.
谢谢你,波波教练。你不仅仅是一名教练,(一个球迷忘情大喊)2K,爱死你这个糟老头了!
For being more like a father to me, thank you。
对我来说,你更像是一位父亲,谢谢你!
I won a lot of bets tonight. I didn't wear jeans. I wore a sports coat. I didn't wear a tie.
今晚我赢了好多赌。我今天没穿牛仔裤。而且我今天穿了运动外套。但我没扎领带。
Bunch of people do that. I spoke for more than 30 seconds.
别人通常会扎领带。还有我讲话超过了30秒。
Thank you San Antonio.Thank you.
感谢圣安东尼奥,感谢大家。
如果你有任何留学方面的问题,欢迎
【相关专题】
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。