悉尼大学商学国贸双硕士毕业,现居澳洲,在澳学习生活15+年,从事教育咨询工作超过10年,澳洲政府注册教育顾问,上千成功升学转学签证案例,定期受邀亲自走访澳洲各类学校
您所在的位置: 首页> 新闻列表> 我是这样在美国点餐的
一、点套餐
Please give me this one.
请给我来这个。
We want two number eights, please.
我们要两份第八套餐。
二、随意点餐
May I have a menu, please?
我可以看菜单吗?
Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?
Lobster? It is steamed and served with our special sauce.
龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。
Is it good?
好吃吗?
Sure. It is a most popular dish.
当然,很受欢迎的。
I think I will try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。
We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?
我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?
What kind do you have?
你们有什么?
We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.
有意大利,法国和千岛的。
Make it French please.
给我法式的吧。
如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,通常先询问:
What is the specialty of the restaurant?
这家店的招牌餐是什么?
Do you have any special meals today?
今天有什么特餐吗?
What would you recommend?I prer something light.
我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什么吗?
可以让同来的人替你点菜,或者要重复的:
I will leave it to you.
我让你来点。
I will have the same as that one.
我要一份和那个一样的。
如果不急于点菜时,可以这么说:
Can I take your order now?
你现在叫点什么吗?
Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?
不,我可以再多等会吗?
Amy GUO 经验: 16年 案例:4272 擅长:美国,澳洲,亚洲,欧洲
本网站(www.aoji.cn,刊载的所有内容,访问者可将本网站提供的内容或服务用于个人学习、研究或欣赏,以及其他非商业性或非盈利性用途,但同时应遵守著作权法及其他相关法律规定,不得侵犯本网站及相关权利人的合法权利。除此以外,将本网站任何内容或服务用于其他用途时,须征得本网站及相关权利人的书面许可,并支付报酬。
本网站内容原作者如不愿意在本网站刊登内容,请及时通知本站,予以删除。